Celebrate Intimate Weddings logo

Celebrate Intimate Weddings


Site Map

new Larry's "Kiss 'n Go" Ceremony!

new Check Larry's Availabilty!

Rave Reviews

Watch us on YouTube.com

new Wedding BLOG

Relationship BLOG

Facebook Logo

Twitter Logo

Follow Me on Pinterest

this page to your friends!


Wedding Books

Wedding Music

Wedding Checklists

Wedding Tips

Wedding Articles Menu

Marriage License Info

The Wedding Gallery

Rocky Point Beach Weddings


What's in a Ceremony?

Wedding Ceremonies

Larry's "Romantic" Wedding Ceremony


About Larry James

Relationship Coaching

Articles Menu

Larry's Book Shelf

Fee Schedule


Jokes & Cartoons

Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services Magazine
Larry James is a contributing writer for Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services

Wedding Chronicle
The Wedding Chronicle

Wedding Chronicle logo
Winner 3 years
in a row!

Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award

Pop the Question Expert

Momentville.com Rated Logo
Hot List Award

Celebrate Intimate Weddings


with Relationship Speaker/Author/Coach...
Larry James

Department of Motor Vehicles
Name Change

Your drivers license and automobile registration may both need amendment. For a name change you will need to go in person to your local branch office of the Department of Motor Vehicles to submit your forms. The forms are usually located just inside the door as you enter. For address changes some states allow you to make the change by mail. Check the links below to see if you can get the forms online.

Most states require two forms of identification such as a certified copy of your marriage license and your current drivers license. A certified copy of your birth certificate and a U.S. Passport are two other types of proof of identity everyone accepts without question. The official forms contain detailed instructions. To save yourself some time be aware that often you will have the opportunity to make your voter registration changes on forms supplied by the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Having discussed your license and vehicle registration there is one more area. Your vehicle's title. The name on your title usually cannot be changed. The same is true of any address change as it appears on your title. A new title will only be issued upon transfer of ownership. But remember, when you sell the vehicle that is in your maiden name, assign the title with your married name and also your maiden name.

Many states have resources on the internet that can help those changing their name and/or address to obtain the necessary forms and information on-line.

Here are the links for getting a new driver's license and registering your vehicle. Remember, information on the web is not uniform. Some states offer online registration and information with translations in several languages, while other states provide a phone number or other information where you may learn about hours, fees and locations of motor vehicle offices.

Departments of Motor Vehicles

backSite Map Name Change Checklistsnext


Featured Book
in Larry's Book Store

Click Cover to Order


The Wedding Shop!


Larry's Book Store

Intimate Wedding Boutique

Your Own Wedding Website

Engraved Gifts

Wedding Magazines

Travelers Joy Honeymoon Registry

Celebrate Love Banner
Larry's "other" Website

FREE Subscription! LoveNotes for Lovers eZINE
LoveNotes, tips, articles & more!

Want to see something special on this site?
Please tell us!

Use the Google Search Engine to find whatever you want on Celebrate Intimate Weddings!

Click here!

Like what you see?
Tell a friend!

CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com • P.O. Box 12695 • Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2695 • 800-725-9223 • 480-998-9411
CelebrateLove.com/Larry James

Sponsors:  Relationship BLOG | Wedding BLOG | CelebrateLove.com | AuthorsandSpeakersNetwork.com

Larry's Facebook | Larry's Twitter

Back to Top

Copyright © - Larry James